On 4 May 2015 at 13:43, Lewatle Phaladi <lewatle.phal...@wits.ac.za> wrote:

> I am getting the following error, my DSpace installation is unable to show
> the entire webpages. Any idea is acceptable, please see the screenshot
> bellow with the information retrieved on the web browser:

Hi Lewatie

That looks similar to the issue that Dr Andrea Schweer was able to help me
with:

The Mirage 2 build requires git. Ensure that git is installed before you
launch the Mirage 2 build.

The Mirage 2 build process will attempt to retrieve some dependencies from
GitHub via the "git" protocol. This requires outgoing access to github.com,
port 9418. If the machine on which you're running the build has access
restrictions in place for that port but outgoing access via HTTPS (port
443) is allowed, you can substitute the https protocol by running (with the
same user account that will run the maven step):
git config --global url."https://github.com/".insteadOf git://github.com/

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Mirage+2+Configuration+and+Customization#Mirage2ConfigurationandCustomization-CommonBuildIssues

Sean