Hi,

I am currently running a DSpace instance on 4.3 with Mirage, and I have two
different types of collections. One is harvested from another agency and is
exclusively open access pdf links, and the other collection is links to
journals and articles that are available through shibboleth+our SFX server. The
link works fine for the content of one collection, but is completely unrequired
and confusing to users in the other. I see that altering the render in older
versions at the ItemTag.java file will fix it at item level -
http://sourceforge.net/p/dspace/mailman/message/21618566/ -  my
java/xml/theming skills are pretty non-existent; is there any way to remove the
links by collection? I couldn't find anyone who has tried to do this at this
level previously?

Any help much appreciated...

Thanks!
Shannon

Shannon Searle
Library Systems Integration and Development Officer
Barrington Library
Cranfield University
Shrivenham, Swindon
Wiltshire