Hello,

This is the first time I send a question to this mailing-list, I hope
some can give me some light on the following issue.

As part of a project that I'm managing, we're developing an
institutional repository based on DSpace 5.1 which requieres full-text
search capabilities.

We have several documents that are all part of a series. We're testing
the item fulltext indexing but we have noticed that if we publish 1
document per item, the search engine is capable of retrieving full-text
results, but if we publish the full series in 1 item (that contains 20+
pdf's) the search engine is incapable of retrieving full-text results.

Is this a normal, expected behaviour of the search engine?
Is there a way to make the search engine retrieve fulltext results from
multi-document items?

Many thanks,
Pablo