Hello.

I cant't upload PDF files to submit a file using Dspace with JSPUI after
upgrading from version 4.2 to 5.1.
Another files format like DOC, XLS, etc, works fine.

Logs show:
2015-05-15 12:05:47,064 WARN  org.dspace.submit.step.UploadStep @ Attempt to
upload file format marked as internal system use only

At [dspace-dir]/config/registries/bitstream-formats.xml we can see the PDF
configuration:
<bitstream-type>
    <mimetype>application/pdf</mimetype>
    <short_description>Adobe PDF</short_description>
    <description>Adobe Portable Document Format</description>
    <support_level>1</support_level>
    <internal>false</internal>
    <extension>pdf</extension>
  </bitstream-type>

But this page doesn't show de PDF configuration:
http://repositorio.unisc.br/jspui/help/formats.jsp

At the Web Admin page there is a PDF configuration in register file format.

Any help?

Cristiano Maynart
UNISC - University of Santa Cruz do Sul
cristianomayn...@unisc.br<mailto:cristianomayn...@unisc.br>