Hello Friends,

We are currently translating a dspace instance of Dspace 5.x and have
translated most of the content in the message.properties file. We converted
English to Arabic using Google and then converted the Arabic to Unicode
text using a unicode converter.

Although we converted the whole message.properties file the Item submission
form does not seem to show any changes. We found that we have to translate
the input forms.xml file.

My questions are

1. whether by translating input forms.xml site our problem will be solved
(the input submission forms will come in arabic?)

2. Can I use the Item submissions forms in both English and Arabic language?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajat Gupta