Hi all!.
I have been noticing that when an item has more than a bitstream and has no
primary bitstream the metadata citation_pdf_url will be void.
Considering the update made in DSpace version 1.8 which offers the
possibility to the user of order the bitstream of an item i think that in
this cases the value of the metadata should be the link of the first  public
bitstream according to the order established by the user.

I want to know if the current behavior is right or if it should be as I
think.