Dear Professionals,

I was using dspace 3.1 but it is not working now due to critical issues
with OS win 2003. even the computer is not working in normal mode. it works
in safe mode only. i was installed dspace 2-3 years ago and now i am not
remembering the correct database of my dspace because 2-3 more databases
are exist there in postgres sql.

let me know how to know appropriate database of dspace? (tell me file path
where the same info. stored etc.)

and

how to restore databases without having any bkp , i mean from postgres
installation folder which i can copy out as the computer works in in safe
mode.
--
Regards

Mr. Shivraj Thorat
Librarian
BVDU, Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development
Paud Rd, Kothrud,
Pune-38