Hi,

DSpace v5.2/JSPUI

I've been asked to implement the JACS controlled vocabulary for subject
classification in a new repository I'm setting up.

For this I need the JACS vocabulary in the appropriate XML format. A small
amount of Googling hasn't turned anything up, so, as I know a number of other
repositories make use of this, I wondered if anyone has a copy of the required
JACS XML that they'd be willing to share?

Cheers,

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Developer
Information Services

T: (01786) 466877
E: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk
A: S8, Library, University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA

--
The University is ranked in the QS World Rankings of the top 5% of universities
in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2014)