From: "Rwakimari Arnold Babasa" <realns...@gmail.com>
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:52:15 AM
Subject: [Dspace-tech] HELP: Updating JSPUI Front End Files DSpace 5.2

Hi There,
I hope everyone is in good health. I am new to DSpace and as an IT
administrator in a University I work for I was tasked on setting up DSpace. I
have gotten a bit of experience especially when it came to Installing and
setting up DSpace. I have gotten some knowledge on how Maven and Ant work, as
well as Tomcat and so on. I have also become fairly familiar with how to build
DSpace after making small or major configuration changes.

I am stuck however, with when it comes to making interface changes, style and
layout and adding new images. Whenever I make changes and for some reason I
have to rebuild, everything gets lost and I have to re-do my stylesheet and say
for example header layout changes. Is there a way to make these changes so that
when I perform an ant update the changes I make in my [dspace]/webapps folder
do not change?

Thank you for your assistance.