Hi Saidy,

The error is the result of a bad "Base DN' call by DSpace.
See:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16999627/ldap-server-which-is-my-base-dn
This can be deduced from the following error in the log file:
*3F:ip_addr=0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:failed_login:no DN found for user bisaidy*

Our configuration does a basic LDAP connection test, see:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Researcher_Authorisation

In DSpace terminology , in the LDAP  configuration section, the
"object_context = ou=USERS,o=SU: and "search_context = ou=USERS,o=SU"
are probably the closest to the definition of the "Base DN" as per LDAP.

Check those settings, I suggest.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*