Hi Arthur

You can use Java decompiler (http://jd.benow.ca/) to dspace-api-3.1.jar,
that is deployed into WEB-INF/lib directory of all webapps.

regards

Hi, Im having some trouble with some changes im making in my dspace
source code. Im trying to change the way dspace automatically saves
the dc.date.accessioned variable in the the database. To do that, i
tried to change in the directory
../dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/content

the files
DCDate.java
InstallItem.java
Item.java

I tried changing the timezone, tried to change the dates with fixed
values and some other modifications, but when I add a new Item to a
collection it still gets the time as if I were in UTC time. Not even
when i set the dates to a determined value it worked.

My conclusion is that maybe the changes im making are not reaching the
application after i do a quick rebuild in dspace and reconfigure the
settings.

Does anyone knows a way for me to check if the changes in those files
are acctually taking place?
--
Arthur Sady C. Rossetti

https://www.gigenetcloud.com/

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.