Thank you for your help.

I did not use dspace-4.x before and this does not help me.

As i now understand the behaviour of the browse by author and keywords
i found out it is working fine.

I do still have the problem with the Issue Date and Title:
After selecting years for IssueDate or Characters for the title i get
zero results.

So why is browse issuedate and title broken?

In the other hand authors and keywords going fine.

Any starting points for me

SNEmi