Hi,

I'm having some trouble with a combobox in the MoveItem.java and
BatchImportMain.java because in the Dspace its not used the most usual
JList and JCombobox classes. In those files they used just List and Select
classes, which I canĀ“t find anything on how they work.

What I want to discover is if there is a way to break lines (\n) inside the
combobox, instead of making the horizontal scroll bar grow when the fields
are big, the idea would be to fixate the size of the bar and when the name
pass that size, break it in several lines and make the vertical bar grow
instead.

Thanks for the attention.

--
Arthur Sady C. Rossetti