Hi Luiz,

The error has been resolved. All restrictions were removed in our
organisational firewall for the server, still the error continued. It was
found that downloading of maven packages were getting stuck only when the
command was run as non-root user. mvn package -Dmirage2.on=true was
successful when initiated as root user. Then, ownership was changed to
dspace user for complete dspace-source directory. With this, ant
fresh_install was also successful.

Thanks so much for your help.

​Best,

Nabonita