Hi,

When I edit items in the web user interface, either by batch CSV upload or
one by one in "Edit this Item", DSpace updates the Discovery indexes for
the item(s) in question. Sometimes I have to make changes in SQL directly,
like to delete empty metadatavalues, and as far as I know the only way to
capture those changes in the Solr indexes is to perform an `index-discovery
-b`, but that takes *hours* for our repository of 50,000 items (despite
having an SSD and plenty of RAM on our Linode-powered VPS!).

Is there a way to force the updating of a specific handle's Solr indexes?

Thanks,

Alan