Well Andreas.

     I'm currently make a Manual in spanish for those don't understand the
Work of the WebUI of DSPAM.
Then i upload in pdf or word or plain TXT or latex, or anything format who
need it.

When we start working in the fork version?, please Jonathan, answer soon,
because i want help on this project.
And make some contributions.

Cheers to all.

Edgar

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:28:37 +0100, Andreas Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Edgar Díaz Orellana wrote:
>> Some Body knows how to make an CVS repository, i'm proud to help,
> creating
>> and giving all the bandwidth and traffic and space for this project,
>> because now the source of our efforts (Formely DSpam) have owner, we
> could
>> make some new release, based on DSPAM, to enhance the WebUI,
> multilanguaje,
>> AJAX, and improve some Database performance bugs that i found.
>
> Hi,
>
> before we create a fork, we should wait for a reply by Jonathan. I could
> provide git repo (forget about CVS), trac, mailinglists and webspace.
>
> Jonathan: any news yet? A fork comes nearer.
>

>> If Some body could help or tell me how to bring some help to this
> project,
>> please tell me.
>>
>> Thanks for all.
>>
>> I'm translate this version to an es_ES template to the WebUI, because my
>> current version of WebUI are 2.6.8, i'm update all to the 2.8.0 Stable..
>>
>> Cheers and i hope give some news soon.
>
> I'm too.
>

>> Edgar.
>>

>       -- andreas
>

>> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:02:06 -0500, "Kyle Johnson"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> OK – you can get the file from
> http://www.fixertec.net/dspam_webui.tgz
>>>
>>> I have included all of the files in the web directory, but you only
> need
>>> dspam.cgi, base.css and everything in the templates directory (I
> think)..
>>>
>>> Again, there are no new features, just updates to the old HTML and CSS.
>>>

>>> --Kyle
>>>

>>> (use at yar own risk!)
>>>

>>>   _____

>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jani
>>> Partanen
>>> Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 11:52 AM
>>> To: 'Kyle Johnson'; dspam-dev@lists.nuclearelephant.com
>>> Subject: RE: [dspam-dev] Updated WebUI
>>>

>>> Sure! I would like to try it out. :)
>>>

>>>   _____

>>> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle
>>> Johnson
>>> Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 6:26 PM
>>> To: dspam-dev@lists.nuclearelephant.com
>>> Subject: [dspam-dev] Updated WebUI
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>

>>> I have made a number of changes to the WebUI; mostly, I have changed
> the
>>> HTML and CSS so that it displays correctly in IE.
>>>

>>> Some of the changes include:
>>>
>>> 1.  Updated HTML to valid 4.01 Strict
>>> 2.  Changing div#content to div.class (ID -> Class, as it is used
> multiple
>>> times on the same page)
>>> 3.  Added labels to all of the <input>s under the Administration,
>>> Preferences and Quarantine pages.
>>> 4.  Moved the Sort options in the Quarantine tab into the table headers
>>> (<th>), which makes more sense to me.
>>> 5.  Correctly styling the navigation list, so that the padding,
> background
>>> colors floats and size are more consistent across browsers (previously,
>>> background colors and padding were not displaying in IE)
> classes
>>> for styling
>>> 7.  Adding heading tags to pages, where appropriate.
>>> 8.  Changed the Page Number List to more semantic markup, separating it

--
Edgar Díaz Orellana
Gerente General

!DSPAM:4739b04d160977119373010!