Hallo all

36 bytes are holding me back from getting dspam (the binary) free of memory
leaks. Running with --client had +/- always those 36 byte leaking. But normal
execution without --client was much higher. But now both of them are down to 36
bytes. I hate memory leaks! I want to get them all out of DSPAM.

My initial installation had around 324 bytes memory leak every time dspam was
called. I don't like to loose every 3'000 times 1 MB memory when a user
corrects a classification.

Has any one installed valgrind on his system and could run a "valgrind
--verbose --leak-resolution=high --leak-check=yes --tool=memcheck
--show-reachable=yes --error-limit=no --show-below-main=yes" on his dspam
installation? Once with --client and once without --client (if possible) and
post the output back to the list?

If you post output then it would be great to send a short info about what
version of DSPAM and what arch you are using?

// Steve