Bug Tracker item #3536234, was opened at 2012-06-19 02:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by paulcockings
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126467&aid=3536234&group_id=250683

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I have a problem whith the user statistique page. She's empty... And the select
"Statistical SPAM Protection" is the same things.
However dspam whorks fine, the user can connect and can see it statistics and
others.
I try to understand why is empty for the administrators???
Can you help me.
Thanks

DSPAM Anti-Spam Suite 3.9.1 (agent/library)
Mysql  5.0.77

Date: 2012-06-19 02:19

Message:
Thankyou for using DSPAM and reporting to the BUG tracker.

However your request is not a bug, its a request for help/support and
therefore you should ask your question on the
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=dspam-user
mailing list.

Please include which distribution your using and a clearer explanation of
your question.   I think you are talking about the Web Interface?  but it
is not so clear to me.   How have you installed DSPAM (Package | Source),
which HTTP server and please show file permissions for the relevant files.