Bug Tracker item #3574053, was opened at 2012-10-02 23:13
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by waster2008
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126467&aid=3574053&group_id=250683

not just the latest update.
Category: webui
Group: v3.10.x

Initial Comment:
I've noticed that user names in select list in the admin web user interface
start with spaces ( ). In this case it is impossible to start select user
typing first letters of user name, at least in Firefox. Whether it is necessary
to remove leading space?

I'm using dspam 3.10.1 from backports Debian repo.