Hey all,

So, apologies for this being my first email...

The development of dspam seems to have stalled. At least judging from the lack of traffic on the mailing lists and bug tracker.

Are there any maintainers still working on this project?

I've been using dspam for years on my personal email server. I'm working on a project to update that server, and I thought I'd try getting dspam running on Ubuntu 20.04. I got stalled by compilation errors (just posted a bug report), and there are no packages for dspam.

Anyway, I've really appreciated dspam over the years. So I'm hoping the project is still alive...

- David Reagan