Guy, :-)

Nope dont work form me either in shared.

>From my Point of knowlege you have to use the svn version (but on my
installation ill get destroyed dspam log file with the svn) to use the
shared groups

So at the moment on my installation:

SVN: Shared managed seems partial at work, but the mails still go into the
user mailbox.

(But with Bad filtering Results, also the History user specifict not central
- i know ist not a feature but should be :-)

Versions 3.8.0: setup and shared groups no quarantine works. Not the managed
one not the single user quaratine.

But i have a guess. I use globalsetting tagging, and only user and group
specific quaratine.

It also doesnt work when i set user and group user all to quarantine but :

maybe this setting is ignored for shared group and only the global work,
dont know, cannot test it now anymore (and dont wanna cause now ife a
working system but i use no groups yet cause it seems not real good working.

Ive also to switch from  3.8.0 to svn because sometimes i wanna check the
logging so ife to switch back to 3.8.

I know it sounds suboptimal  but it works now and seems to be stable