OK, that is no problem and you can do this with either exim or dspam.  What
you will need is a list (database, flat file - whatever) of valid, existing
users.

To do this with exim, only pass messages to dspam for users that exist.

To do this with dspam, sync your user list with the dspam_virtual_uids
table, and make sure that the UID field is not set to auto_increment.  Each
user needs a unique UID, so you could turn on auto_inc while inserting them,
and then turn it off after.  If you do not turn it off, dspam will create
users automatically.  If dspam checks the table, finds that the user does
not exist, and is then unable to insert the user into the table, dspam won't
process the message.

--Kyle

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Pablo M. Povarchik <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>        Hello
>
> On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 13:14 -0400, Kyle Johnson wrote:
> > So you just want to configure dspam to act as a relay, scanning
> > everything that comes in?  This is basically its default behavior.  If
> > using mysql, for example, and the uid field in the dspam_virtual_uids
> > table is set to auto_increment, then users will automatically be
> > created as dspam processes messages.
>
>         Excellent. I don't want an user created by dSpam if the destination
> address is non existent. Do you know how to do this with this setup?
>
> Regards
>
> Pablo
>

> > On 10/16/08, Pablo M. Povarchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > New to the list :)
> > >
> > > We have a qmail smtp proxy on a per domain basis, using smtproute. The
> > > problem we face is that there is no final address verification, so
> > > everything is passed, valid or not.
> > >
> > > Anyone knows of a possible solution?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >

> > > --
> > > Pablo Povarchik
> > > FuturaHost.Com (AS41578) - The Hosting Professionals
> > >

> --
> Pablo Povarchik
> FuturaHost.Com (AS41578) - The Hosting Professionals
> Chief Executive Officer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Vía Colle 31
> 38053, Castello Tesino (TN) Italy