Well I have been here a few years and this is now a 4th time I think when
people speak about fork. I have said it before and say it again. Fork is
only solution if dspam gonna survive. SN just don't do anything to support
this fine program.

Every time when there is fork talk, they will pop up here and tell you that
"We will do this and that" but they never do it.

// JiiPee

> but now, it would be nice if someone volunteers to summarize
> the "problems" (what is needed/lacking/...). such a list
> could be used to get back to SN or to start a new project.

!DSPAM:1011,49072dc7150921248211944!