Today's morning we done the demonstration that connected between US
(Dayton) and Japan. This demonstration was great successful. Contact
was made from 09:30 to 10:30 and over 20 stations (three repeaters)
in Japan talked with KD7QDZ.

Everybody knows Japanese trust server is differnt as others. So we
are thinking how to connect the US system and Japanese system from
last Novenber.  Last Febuary, we got one solution (this is not
final.) for this demonstration. This solution is limited the "AREA
CQ" only. Then we are prepearing this method and tentative connection
unilt today. And today we successed it.

We wish to express our gratitude for your cooperation, especially the
cooperation of the member of K5TIT.

Next step, D-STAR committee of JARL will examine the today's result
soon. If we have no problem, we will move the tentative connedtion to
the permanet connextion.

Thank all, again.

Satoshi  7m3tjz/ad6gz