Ron,

The major differences the 92 is water proof, has more power settings and works
with the GPS mike and cost noticably more.  I think it runs cooler also.  The
91 is sometimes hard on the hands when it is used a lot.  An external mike is
good to have.

Both are excellent DStar and analog HTs.  I have never been more impressed by
another HT, DStar or analog.  Just a very finneee HT.

73, ron, n9ee/r

>From: Ronald Nutter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: 2008/07/14 Mon PM 10:21:11 EDT
>To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [dstar_digital] 91AD vs 92AD handhelds

>I am thinking about getting one of the above mentioned handhelds.
>Other than cost, I would like to know what is thought of the two
>radios and benefits of one versus the other.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ron
>KA4KYI

Ron Wright, N9EE