Hi Tony,

You recommendation (using the reflectors as a calling 'channel' and
moving to a working connection) makes a lot of sense.  The shortcoming
will be skilled DSTAR operators being able to link, set up a contact,
unlink, and enter the UR of the contact station, make the contact, and
then relink for another setup.  The link and unlink UR's can easily be
saved in memory but it will take a little coordination to go through the
steps.  These folks most likely will not have dstarusers.org available
via internet.  It may be more functional to spread contacts out over
several different reflectors ?  or put together a quick list of
participating URs that can be pre-programmed into the field radios ?

Thanks,  Steve NU5D