Hi Gord,

Missed your message, but we did have a nice trip up and back last night.
Worked VA7DG over on the VE7RAG B machine from  the cafe where we had
dinner.  Tried to raise the Adelaide repeater through callsign routing but
no luck. It was good to see VK7ARE after almost 30 years.  He is still every
much the gentleman I met back then.

--
John D. Hays
K7VE