I don't know about any of the rest of you, but I feel the new set up for the
d-starusers.org repeater directory leaves MUCH to be desired.  In order to know
the frequecies of all the California repeaters one has to open up and either
print or copy down all the repeater frequencies for 28 different repeaters.
The old way we could list the repeaters by state and print a section of the
listing, and have all the repeater frequecies and locations on ONE OR TWO
sheets of paper.  I would like to see the old format back so it is much easier
to program our radios.

How about it d-starusers.com, can you change the repeater listing back to the
way it was?

Joel Nadler
NN6J
(ED - There are sort controls in the column headers)