  From: Mark
  To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 10:55 AM
  Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] UT-118 Opinions

  As someone just getting into D-Star, I almost forgot about my U82 HT.

  It appears that the UT-118 will get me DV on this HT?

  Although, at $219, I wonder if this card will give me a "full"
  function DV HT?

  Has anyone used the UT-114/118 in this series HT? Are you happy with
  it for DV, considering the small display?

  Thanks and 73,
  Mark - KB2EGB
  Orlando