Steve,

I hope Icom is cooperative and willing to replace the speaker.  Wonder if
the '92 speaker is different from the one in the '91.  I suspect speaker
failures are about as likely in one radio as in the other.

Thanks for sending the ICF file.  Last night, I began the process of
"understanding" the radio.  I'm going to try to do some basic programming
from the front panel.  Eventually, I'll have to find or buy programming
software.  This has been mentioned on the reflector, so I'll have to do a
little research during the holiday.

I'm planning to learn to program the 91, 800H, and 2820 over the holiday.
Got to get Hotera's sponsors on the air.

Have you used the Gateway through KE5RCS?  When I was at AARS last Friday,
Johnney Paul mentioned that he hadn't been able to make it work.  Several
other people in the store said they'd noticed the problem.  Johnny Paul is
properly registered, and I know the Gateway works.  Any suggestions?  (I'm
also going to talk with John about this.

Brad

[The speaker for the 91 and 92 and 91 spkr mic  have different part  numbers.
No trouble with KE5RCS gateway - KE5C and AD5RS use it frequently - Steve]