I just received the notice below concerning Vista and USB to Serial
adaptors for a commercial radio product.  I purposely omitted the brand
of the commercial radio and this may not be an issue with Icom cloning
software.

*Issue: *Potential data corruption issue with IOGEAR GUC232A USB to
Serial adapter and Vista operating system.

*Affected Models:  Some commercial business portable radios. *

* *

*Recommended Action: *Do not use the IOGEAR GUC232A when programming BK
Radios on computers running the Microsoft Vista operating system.

Steve NU5D

--
"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die
so that you may live as you wish."  Mother Teresa