Hi Mike;

Congratulations on the new D-Star addition to the RPT system. The
more repeaters we can get on the air the better and more use it will
bring. Nice to have the 2 meter D-Star repeater as it will help
people with only 2 meter D-Star equipment like the IC-2200H or the V-82.

We hope to add a UHF port to the RXR system soon once we can secure
more funds glad to see it growing in Ontario. I guess I have more
programming to do now on my rigs....which i don't mind at all.
Thanks
Al
VE3AJB

Allan Boyd