I am looking at D-Star HTs too, as I don't have one.

In Japan,
MSRP (JPY)
  ID-80 52,290
  ID-91 52,290
  ID-92 62,790

Street Price (JPY)
  ID-80 45,800
  ID-91 42,700
  ID-92 55,000

I was expecting less price on 80.  92 is not my choise, but it makes me
more careful to choose between 91 and 80.

73,
--
JI1BQW - Kay Ishikawa

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:54:06 -0000