From: Nate Duehr [mailto:n...@natetech.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 6:06 PM
To: 'dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: ID800

It's very hard to tell from here, but it looks to me like your Terminal Info
doesn't have a SPACE in the letter field.

I might be wrong, as I'm trying to count spaces on the web interface to our
local Gateway but, it won't hurt to check. you should know if you did this.

Read step 9 in this document (from a different Gateway group than your home
Gateway, change the URL appropriately to yours, etc.) in this document very
closely.  Note the line that reads:

"Then click inside the "Initial" box to the right of your callsign on the
same line as the number "1".  Type in a single space character.  This will
not show up but is very important."

See if that helps.

If it doesn't you will need to contact your local Gateway/repeater operators
to have them watch in real-time (or after the fact) in the logs kept on the
Gateway machine to see what's happening.  They should always be the first
place to look for help. they can see things we here on the list, simply
can't from our end.

Nate WY0X