Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] New U.S. D-STAR map, Updated
From: "Steven Samuel Bosshard (NU5D)" <bossh...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, March 20, 2009 1:15 pm
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com

    Nice Map Greg,

 I can see that lots of work and time went into it. As DSTAR continues
 to grow, the next printing may have to be by call area...

 Thanks for the nice job and 73,

 Steve NU5D

 Greg Sarratt wrote:
 > An updated D-STAR map is now available on the Alabama D-STAR web site
showing United States repeater systems. There is a new printable PDF and
JPG for your use.

 --
 "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die
 so that you may live as you wish." Mother Teresa