Hi Keith,

Go to the registration website for your local dstar system.  (The one you
registered on initially).  Log in with your username and password.  Click on
terminal information.  Enter your call caps in the Target CS box, leave Zone
and Area repeater boxes blank and click FILTER.  This will display where you
are registered.  AB8CL did not show up for me.

Best to contact your local system owner or administrator for more information
and they will be glad to help.  73, Steve NU5D

PS - Debbie, thanks for catching my # / * bloop.  73, Steve