And if that's going to be "commonly done" during this Net, it would be good
to get the people on the C module to reverse that route and do the same
thing "back toward you", so the Net is heard on both modules. otherwise,
it'll sound like he's talking to himself to anyone only listening on the B
module (UHF).

Where it falls apart is if a user joins the Net in similar fashion from the
A module.

Another way would be to use the D-Plus "broadcast to all modules" mode. The
repeater callsign all by itself with no suffix.

URCALL="W8DIG^^^"

If there's users on the A module who do NOT want to participate, or if
that's not how the Net wants to be run. both the routing from UHF to VHF,
and the "broadcast" route ideas will turn into more of a problem more than a
help, though.

Best solution -- get a better signal to the appropriate repeater, if the Net
is supposed to be VHF-only.  That latter part of that statement is a
"policy" question for those running the Net. if they don't mind you coming
in on the other bands, give either Keith's idea or mine a try. Keith's being
better if there's no A module or users who want to participate on the Net
from the A module.

Nate WY0X