--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Bosshard" <bossh...@...> wrote:
> I have been talking with Joao, PY2JF in Americana Brazil concerning PY2KCA
> port C.  I am able to link to UR=PY2KCACL without any trouble.  Joao gets
> "System is Currently Busy" when he tries to Dplus Link from Brazil to the
> rest of the world.  Any ideas or suggestions ?
> 73, Steve NU5D

Hi,
I think the problem is with the non existing terminals for PY2KCA.

Log on to the gateways web page with PY2KCA, goto the tab "Personal
Information" and enter the following two terminals:

PY2KCA C  x  <ip>  py2kca-vhf
PY2KCA S  x  <ip>  py2kca-server

The 'x' stands for the checked RPT field. <ip> is automatically set there.

After this it may take some time for the settings to synchronise over the
network, but I believe that is the main problem.

73 de Reiner, dh9fax