Being the owner of the gmsk_dv_node Yahoo group, and the author of D-Star Hot
Spot, I have to say that I've not heard of anyone using D-Star Hot Spot who's
been denied access to the the D-Star network (D-Plus).

I've worked closely with Robin to ensure that Hot Spot meets all of the
necessary requirements for D-Plus connectivity, and Hot Spot usage has his
blessing.

My guess is that this message from Scott is pure crap and is his sorry attempt
to try and stir up some (more) trouble.

Remember ... don't feed the trolls.

Mark (KB9KHM)