From: Kuby <n6...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] IC-91AD group transgression
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 12:47 PM

IC-91AD Group posts no unique group rules. And sends NO email telling you of
your transgressions - the owner just bans you off HIS group.

My last post was a critical review of ICOM RS-91 program (using no profanity).
Apparently this review got me banned OFF the "IC-91AD" group.

Oh, I think the worst word I used in my review of the RS-91 program is the
memory programming features "sucks" and should be an embarrassment to ICOM;
that in over 3yrs ICOM has not fixed these gross short comings. I asked the
members for a review of the alternate RS Sys program - to see if it fairs
better. RS Sys has no screen shots on their web site to indicate their
functionality or methods to their program.

The other 91AD group is IC91AD seems to be dormant.

I own or Chief moderate +9 groups. My home page(s) list group rules - all know
what to expect. In the years of being an owner I've only banned spammers.
Problem members I give a heads-up and put them into moderation mode - this
usually fixes their momentary anger - and keeps members from reading off topic
posts.