> The best place to start is with your repeater owner/gateway
> administrator.  The gateway may not be configured for general Internet
> access.

We didn't have to do anything specific to allow general internet browsing via
DD when we set up the gateway.  If named is broken on the gateway you might
have a problem, and lately some folks have registered with terminal pcname's
ending with a hyphen which breaks named.  I think those have been cleaned up
though.  DV continues to work without named working properly, btw.

> > I have configured the PC to talk to the ID-1 and the ID-1 is "talking"
> > to the repeater BUT I don't get to the Internet.
> > If I switch to the DV repeater all is well.
> > Where do I start?

Did you follow the instructions on pages 65-66 of your ID-1 manual EXACTLY?

73 -- John