From: Ben Ramler <ben_ramler2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] advice needed
To: "D-Star" <dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 8:52 PM

Hi group,

    I guess I am having a conundrom... .I've been talking to one gentlemen up
here whi is big into D-star. He would like me to buy a complete 440 Dstar
system to help the group build repeaters toward where I live. The problem is
that I have no capability for dstar right now. So do I help the group get a
repeater or focus on my capabilities?

73,

Ben kØBLR