Rule: "The use of the following technologies cannot be used for contest QSO.
D-PLUS DV Dongle HotSpot Digital/Analog Gateways DV Adapters"

A station jumped me on a reflector asking me to one-touch him back for a
contest QSO.  Was the reflector (i.e., dplus) used to make the QSO?  I would
argue yes because there is no way otherwise that a contest QSO could have
occured at that time on that frequency (it did not, btw).  An operator making
QSO's this way rather than by random calling has a significant advantage.
ICOM, next year please clarify if this rule means no use of those technologies
in any way, or if it's okay to solicit a QSO just so long as callsign routing
(one-touch reply) is then used to actually complete the QSO.

73 -- John