Hi Steve:

>I don't believe the Dplus Reflector Use enters in to the update process

This is what I thought too.

>There is the update time within the JA trusted server plus the time
>required for the US trusted to exchange info with the JA trusted server
>and then propagate that update through out all of the gateways sharing
>that server.

I heard that the JA trust server exchanges with US's every 60min. So it
takes at least X + 60 + 15 min, where X is the time for JA local info
being reflected to the JA trust server which is unknown.

>Best recommendation if you have to move, put your repeater, ie. /JP4YDU
>B in your TX message. Then regardless of 'One Touch' the station
>wantingto  contact can quickly program UR to make the call.

There are 4 repeaters in my range but I should stay at one of them for
at least an hour and half if I want to be one-touch'ed.

>I also notice that 'One Touch' seems to not work the first time, so you
>may have to call several times for the receiving station to capture
>your call.

Is this specific to calls from JA?

73,
--