Reflector 3 had some problems that we believe have been resolved.

It appears the problem was related to some of the back-end reflector
application files and rights becoming scrambled when the reflector was
migrated to the new hardware last month. This stopped the reflector from
receiving any updates including changes of gateway IP addresses.

All systems should now be able to access the reflector.

The general usage of Reflector 3 is;

Port C - Default link for most VK3 (Melbourne) and some VK2 (Sydney) & VK4
(Brisbane) repeater port Cs.

Port B - Default link for most Australian repeater port Bs.

Port A - Emergency and ad hock use.

In the future we will migrate the VK2 (Sydney) Port Cs to Reflector 23 Port
C.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK