How much trouble is there in tuning a duplexer?  I'm not equipped, at present,
with a lot of test equipment.  I suspect I could get one pre-tuned to a test
frequency pair but eventually it would be moved to a cordinated pair and I'd be
stuck with tuning it. :-)  I'm  sure I could get local repeater owners to help
but just curious how difficult it is to tuning.  It seems that it should be
pretty straight forward but I was wondering if it's possible to tune them by
watching power meters and such.  Or does it require freq generators and
spectrum analyzers.

Also, are there any that have discrete tuning capability (i.e. marked for
various freqs.

Finally, can someone recommend a good duplexer for the 70cm band.

Thanks