I haven't seen anything definitive on this. I have seen the response to a question that it does DV on 10 and 6 meters in addition to 2m/ 70cm/23cm but it depends on how the question was asked:

Version 1: Does the radio do DV on 10m and 6m? (A question that presumes DV is only legal in the FM sub-bands, which don't extend below the high end of 10m in the US.)

Version 2: What bands does DV operate on in the IC-9100? (This could be answered as 6m - 23cm or 160m - 23cm or some subset of the same.)

The brochure only says "*3 Some restrictions may be applied in combination with operating frequency and mode" - http://www.ab4oj.com/icom/ic9100/IC-9100_prerelease.pdf .