Hi,

If a JA is on a DV Dongle, you should be able to talk with him
two-way without problem because he is on your DPLUS link.  If you
can hear him, he can hear you too.  As far as DV Dongle is
concerned, there is no difference between JAs and others.

Even if you One-Touch and set UR to something other than CQCQCQ, as
far as RPT2 points to your gateway which is linked, your audio is
heard by everyone (including JAs and everyone on a DV Dongle) on
the same link.  (You may be also heard by someone on your UR though.)
So you should be able to communicate two-way.  This is my
understanding.

73,
--
JI1BQW - Kay Ishikawa