--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, JI1BQW <ji1...@...> wrote:

> Some time ago, I wrote here that in the DR mode of the 80 (and probably
> the 880 too) you cannot set RPT2 with UR=CQCQCQ.
>
> I have found recently that you would be able to set UR=CQCQCQ AND
> RPT2=gateway at the same time if you have CQCQCQ in the UR Callsign
> memory.
>
> Go to DR mode
> Select a repeater
> Long press UR button
> Select GRP UR (instead of GRP CQ) by pressing BAND button
> Select CQCQCQ (which you set in advance)
>
> Don't get confused with CQCQCQ in GRP CQ which does not allow you to set
> RPT2.
>
> It is meaningless in Japan, but I thought it might be useful for Dplus
> users outside Japan.
>
> 73,
> --
> JI1BQW - Kay Ishikawa

Hello Kay,

My DR Mode is working just like you said, however I have another question. When
I select CQCQCQ from the "Your Callsign" list this is all good and works fine.
however my question is I also have other callsigns programmed in this list, so
if I select one of them what happens and what does this do?? Is it like
callsign routing or does just that person hear me, or what?? Could you explain
a little on it for me.

Thanks for your help.
Larry