I am working with the Fort Bend County Office of Emergency Management and they
have some D-Star capable radios that I am doing some of the memory programming.

One of the IC-91AD radios I was loading memories did not seem to work on 2
meter Digital transmit; neither the call sign nor the message appeard on a
adjscent radio tuned to same frequency. It did seem to receive fine. The 70 cm
transmit and receive worked fine. When I went to 2 meter FM I heard a buzzing
sound in the adjacent receiver. I could talk loadly into the 91AD and hear my
voice in the other reciever, but the buzz sound was still very strong.

Has anyone heard of this problem??? I am wondering if I accidentally set
something that might be causing this problem. I have done an All Reset (While
pushing and holding [VFO], [MR] and [BAND], then turn power ON to reset the
CPU.) three times (checking the radio after each time and even reloading the
memories). My understanding is that this should set all the settings back to
factory original, but I am wondering if there might be something that can be
set and is not reset by the All Reset???

Thanks for any help.

73, Charles WB5EXI